Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our photoshoot

After Mom's birthday dinner tonight, we all came back to mom's house for family pictures.  My brother Matt and his fiance' Tiffany were already scheduled to get their engagement pictures tonight and we decided to all join in and get some family pictures as well.  Todd and Tara Fleming, an incredible duo (and some sweet helpers), are amazing photographers and happen to be some friends of ours as well.  We have seen Todd grow from a great photographer to one of Memphis' best over the past couple of years.  We are absolutely amazed at their work.  They specialize in maternity pictures and wedding and engagement pictures.  Please check out their blog at www.tflemingphotography.blogspot.com. You will not be sorry!

These pictures below are not "Todd Fleming" quality and will not even compare to his, however they came from my new camera.  I can't wait to see the ones Todd did tonight, but for now, these will do!













My brother and his fiance' Tiffany

I think this picture below is my favorite one of the night!

Me and my future sister-in-law Tiffany
Thanks Todd and Tara for your work!  We can't wait to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment