Monday, August 11, 2008

Shoutout to my SCS friends

I just want to give a quick shoutout to my Shelby County Schools teacher friends who are starting school today.  Yes they have been in inservice for a week but the kids come today and it is always a very hard/busy/stressful day.  I want you all to know that I am thinking of you today and praying that the Lord gives you strength, wisdom, and patience that you didn't even know you had.  I pray it goes smoothly and that it is overall a very successful day.  Hang in there...it will soon be over and all kinks will be worked out in time!  Remember the Father desires to hear your requests and longs to spend time with you.  I want to share with you something I read this morning that you might receive strength from also...

Psalm 91
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say to the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust.' Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover you with his feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; his truth shall be your shield and buckle. 11 For He shall give his angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways.  14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver Him.  I will set him on high, because He has known My name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him.  I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation."


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, and thanks for the encouraging verses! I love the new blog layout, and I hope you guys have an awesome time in Destin.

    Leah

    www.confidentuntilcompletion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete