Friday, August 9, 2013

Our week

It has been a long, hard week but a fun one!  I took this picture before church last week and I love Lucy's face in it.  She is such a ham!

Love these sweet faces so much!

Lucy got to have her best friend come and stay for a few days this past week and she was so happy to have her here.  They had so much fun and she already misses her!


We went downtown to a baseball game and everybody got to bring a friend although Story had to go home prior to the game.  It was fun for the kids to bring somebody!




Karis and her BFF Mari-Morgan...these two even dressed alike!

Brayden and his BFF Eli....

Lucy and I shared some cotton candy...get it girl!

I love this man!

The many faces of Lucy...

Love this one...

When you are homeschooled, you can even color in the baby high chair with your goggles on ha!

At small group Wednesday night I had to take a pic with my 2 very "done" friends.  They are both due in the next few weeks and I can't wait to meet their little ones!

We needed a break one day during school so we stopped and made sugar cookies!  

Thankful for a good routine check-up I had this week.

One afternoon this week I had a doctor's appointment, so Jay stayed with the kids and I got a few hours to myself.  I treated myself to some Starbucks while I ran a few errands.

Silly boy!

One morning I went to check on the kids and this is how we found them sleeping.  Glad they love one another!

Sunday we got to go celebrate with our friend Allie Kate while she went swimming at her fellowship!

So thankful we got to be a part of her special day!

Love these two...

And these two too!

Opened up the kids devotion this week and read this...such a good reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment