Friday, August 9, 2013

Lolli's Birthday

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world, my MOM!  My mom is one of the most giving people I know so I love when we get to celebrate her.  We all went to her house Friday night and grilled out steaks and spent time together.  My mother loves having all her little chickens in a wad and everybody was able to come which is sometimes rare these days with all of our busy schedules.

Happy Birthday Lolli!  We love you!

If you know my mom, you know that she LOVES hanging out on the front porch on her swing.   So we all went in together and got her a new swing.  The kids are waiting on her to come out and see it.

She loved it!  And it reclines to make a hammock style swing!

She is one happy lady with all her grandkids right on top of her!  Now just waiting on Samuel to join us (Jonathan and Jenna's due in October)!


This pic is a perfect example of my momma...always kiddos in her lap!

Karis and cousin "Baby C"...I had to show you her cute little teeth.  Precious!

There are always deer in my mom's yard but there were FOUR little fawns that still had their spots.

My brother Matt with his soon to be adopted son "B" hopefully this month and then I can officially introduce him and show you his cute little face!

Shhhhh....

Me and my sweet momma....

Momma and her 4 kids....

My whole family....

My kiddos love their Lolli!

Happy Birthday Lolli we love you very much and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment