Sunday, August 4, 2013

Life as of late...

I feel like hard days have become the norm these days...hard but good.  Lots of changes happening and lots of new beginnings.


We have had the privilege of speaking to 4 different congregations in the last few weeks...what an honor, privilege and a blessing!  SOOO out of my comfort zone by my Lord has sustained me.



Sonic happy hour...one thing we will miss for sure!

Afternoon playground visits...

Playing around in the shoe department...and NO I didn't allow her to get any of these and they aren't mine either ha!





Got to shop one afternoon with my oldest while the other two played at Lolli's house.  I absolutely treasured this special time I got with her.  It needs to happen more often!  Where has my little girl gone?!  Seems like she was born just yesterday!


 After shopping we went back to Lolli's and we ended up going over to the park to play and let the boys fish.  Brayden loves fishing there with his Pop!  My dad is the sweetest!




While we were fishing there, Jay was fishing at home and caught 65 bream.  The next day he and Brayden cleaned them...ahem Jay did all the cleaning!  

I got my hair cut/colored for the first time in 6 months...always refreshing after so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment