Thursday, August 15, 2013

An afternoon at the park

What a GORGEOUS day!  It is rare to have such wonderful temps in August but we are enjoying them nonetheless.  We had the windows open most of the day and spent the afternoon running errands and enjoy the park!

While the girls played on the playground, Brayden was fishing.  Surprise, surprise I know ha!

These little guys were quite comfortable around us...


The girls both dressed themselves today and had no idea what the other was wearing.  It's animal print pant day!

I was pushing the girls on the swing when Karis screamed, "Raccoon!!!"  It ran from the woods, climbed up in the trash can and then ran back out.



The girls started posing, so I started snapping!







I love getting to spend quality time with my kiddos these past few weeks.  It has been such a blessing...it's the little things!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Also praying for several of my friends who are having babies these next few days.  My friend Heather and Angel had babies today, Everett's mom Burchet is having her baby tomorrow and my other friend Hannah due any day now!  

My heart is heavy for Angel whose baby has anencephaly and will soon be returned back to heaven.  She has shown so much faith and strength through this whole process and my heart goes out to them.  You can see her blog here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, the Lord has provided so much for us the past few weeks.  We have two major financial needs come up these past few weeks and He has provided unexpectedly for both of them almost to the dollar amount.  Not to mention He has provided for several smaller needs right to our doorstep!  He is soooo good and faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment