Saturday, August 10, 2013

Allen's College Graduation

My brother Allen graduated this week from college and I couldn't be more proud of him!  He has worked so hard and I was glad we could be a part of celebrating him.  He is also great friends with a girl named Brittany who also graduated and she was one of my first students my first year of teaching.  I taught her in 6th grade so it was an honor to see her graduate college as well.  

Brittany graduated from nursing school and I loved this cake!





Any girl needs her daddy's love...glad she got a good one!

We actually celebrated Saturday night and he graduated on Sunday afternoon.





 Sooo proud of you Allen!




These mommas are proud of their babies!



 Congrats graduates!!!



We love you Uncle Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment