Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gatlinburg bound!!!!

In 10 hours we will be heading out to go on vacation in Gatlinburg with my family, my mom, dad and brothers, Jay's family, my brother and his wife Tiffany and her parents. I sure hope to catch up on some blogging about Christmas since I will have no housework to do ha! We have had an incredible week but oh so busy and I look forward to some relaxation time in the mountains with some of my favorite people. Brayden has been having some fever today and asthma issues so please pray he gets better soon and we can enjoy the break. Hope you all have a happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all are having a fabulous time!!! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing that it's supposed to snow here tonight. Hopefully you all brought some warm coats it'll be a great New Year's.

    MPS
    www.CabinsForYou.com

    ReplyDelete