Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our random week

I have some random pics from the week I wanted to share but most of them have nothing to do with each other but wanted to share them nonetheless. Tuesday Lolli met me at gymnastics with the kids where Karis RANG THE BELL! This is a big deal because they get to ring it anytime they do something new for the first time and Karis has been embarassed to ring it in the past for fear that everyone would "look at her!" But she conquered her fear and rang it! We were so proud of her...she is SOOOO me when I was little! Afterwards Lolli came with us to eat pizza. Here is Karis and Lolli wearing their matching shirts (it says FAITH).

Karis dresses up ALL the time and her new favorite thing to do is to put makeup on. She is seriously a pro now...mascara, eyeliner and all. I let her as long as we aren't going anywhere of course. One day this week she came in dressed like this and you should have seen it in person...even worse!


Yes it has been COLD this week and the kids had to pull out the hats, scarves and gloves to go outside to play....

Friday night I took the kids to the local DAC to swim (my brother works there) and the kids had a blast swimming INSIDE when it was freezing OUTSIDE! But their favorite part was definitely the hot tub. The pic below didn't take well because of all the steam...


Random post I know but oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment