Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Jungle Book and Library

This morning we went to see "The Jungle Book" at SBEC and the kids loved it even though they haven't seen the movie.  We actually got to sit on the front row and we were really close to the cast.  Brayden sat in my lap the entire time and did not move a muscle.  He was amazed at all the kids and animals.  Karis loved it too.   Funny story....before it started a lady got up on stage and said, "Welcome....(yada yada yada)...without using any words, boys and girls, who has seen The Jungle Book?"  All the kids raised their hands.  Well halfway through the play, I turned to Karis and whispered, "Do you like it?"  She looked at me with her finger over her mouth and said to me, "SHHHHH mom...she said NO WORDS!"

Notice in this picture Brayden was not looking at the camera.  He was eyeing that TIGER that he was scared of.  He would not take his eyes off of him for anything.

Mari-Morgan, Karis and Brayden waiting on the play to start

Afterwards the kids and I went to Chick-Fil-A with Paige and Mari-Morgan and let the kids play for a while while we chatted.  Then the kids and I ran some errands and then I took them to the library for a few minutes.  They wanted to check-out the movie "Jungle Book" now that they had seen the play (I guess it should have been the other way around huh?).  

Karis playing on the puppet show

Brayden was wanting to play on the puppet show like sissy, but you can't even hardly see him over the wall.  He IS quite the actor...I found out later on he was leaving me a present in his diaper!
Fun day kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment