Wednesday, November 19, 2008

14 weeks

I went for my monthly check-up today and actually saw the nurse practioner instead of my regular doctor, whom I really liked.  Anyway, very routine check...urine sample, blood pressure check, and then she comes in to listen for the baby's heartbeat.  She did find a heartbeat quite quickly as normal, although she heard TWO!!!  I panicked and said, "ARE THERE TWO IN THERE???"  She said, "I am not sure..hold on...let me check."  As she moved it around, realized that one was MINE and the other was the BABY...and they were in sync although the baby's was twice as fast as mine.  Talk about a heart attack....I about had one!  So a little scare although I wouldn't be too terribly upset once I got used to the fact I guess.  But there is just ONE little miracle in there and we are thankful for that one.  Thank you Lord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brayden is loving school these days.  In fact we were informed today by Brayden's teachers that he is quite the ladies' man...hugging on every girl he comes in contact with whether he knows them or not!!!  They also told us that he has the personality award in his class.  I don't know if it is too early to train a 2 year old not to flirt...but if there is a way...I guess I better be finding it!  The child is two and is going to give me gray hair very soon!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment