Thursday, September 4, 2008

You go girl!

Although I am not a politician and have never been...I know enough to have an opinion.  I REALLY like Sarah Palin!  From the first time I saw her, I could tell she was just the "average mom." And because of that, I felt as if I could relate to her, hang out with her, have a cup of coffee, have a playdate type.  Although I understand that will NEVER happen, I feel as if she is just one of us.  I am proud of her for going for it despite any opposition with being the first female GOP VP nominee and the many obstacles she knew she would face.  I thought she did a great job last night with her speech and seemed fearless, yet ladylike, confident and classy.  I find myself defending her when I hear opposition to what she stands for or her character.  She seems frugal, realistic, and she is a go-getter and I believe that she together with McCain can get the job done.  However, can they switch the ticket and let Palin run this thing???  Just a thought.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment