Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back in the groove

Today was my 1st day back at work in 3 months.  Part of the joy of being a teacher is having the time off in the summer and once I took this TST position last year, it meant I have an extra month off.  I have enjoyed so much getting to spend day in and day out with the kids this summer.  We have been able to spend so much time together and we have many memories and traditions that hopefully we won't ever forget!  

Work....is what it is....work.  I do love my job, however I love my job as a stay at home mom much more.  My family is way more important to me than my 9-3.  I do only work 3 days a week and that is refreshing rather than working full time so I am very thankful for that.  You know how it is to start a job after a long break...hard to get started and get motivated.  I am looking forward to being back in a routine and back on a schedule (my type A personality is coming out).  All in all, I am thankful for part-time...it is a means to an end...getting more time with my kiddos because I won't ever have this time back.  And for that reason alone...it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment