Friday, September 19, 2008

Me (plus 10)

Today my mom was setting up for the Countrywood Yard Sale (big, successful event for her) as she does every year so I committed to come over and watch her kids for her.  She had 5, then I brought my two and Mari-Morgan.  My friend Rachel also needed me to watch her youngest two, Kendall and Jack while she went to Jackson for a meeting.  So all in all, we ended up with a party of 10 ages 8 months -4 years.  The kids had a blast and it ended up being a really easy day.  I even rested for about 2 hours while all 10 napped/rested at the same time.  My mom has hers down to a serious schedule and all of my crew adapted great.  We even had a minute or two to snap some fun shots...

The girls

The boys

Playing dolls...imagine that!

After naps we went outside for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment