Saturday, September 27, 2008

A night with my hubby

Tonight, since the kids were at Lolli's, Jay and I decided to go on a date!  We went to the afternoon viewing of Fireproof (because it was cheaper) and then went to our favorite restaurant to eat, Outback.  The latter was delicious as always but the movie??? INCREDIBLE.  It is a christian movie with a great message.  It is about a young couple that faces divorce and how the Lord draws them to Himself and in turn, changes both of their lives.  We don't go to movies very often, but not only did we make room for this one in our budget, but will own it when it comes out!  I was crying like a baby and I think I might have seen a tear in Jay's eye too!  :)  It is a must see!  But, of course over all, the night with my hubby was wonderful as always!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your input about the movie. Our church bought tickets for "date night" for married couples. We werent able to go (sad, I know) but we are planning to go to a matinee this weekend...like you, because it's cheaper! hahaha I am excited!

    ReplyDelete