Saturday, September 20, 2008

God will provide.

To make a long story short, I found out Wednesday when I got to work that due to the budget cuts, my hours have been seriously cut. I was working about 18-19 hours a week and starting Monday, my maximum hours are 6.  This is going to be a serious cut for us and we are trusting that the Lord will provide for our every need.  He allowed me to quit my full-time job, then gave me this wonderful job and has not ever let us go hungry.  I KNOW that He will provide even now with these cuts. I am going to have to get creative as to how to make a few extra bucks and have a few ideas but are just waiting/praying about some of the options (subbing, cleaning houses/businesses...anybody interested?, or working at a mother's day out).  We do still feel as though my priority is our children and our home and that is something that will not change unless God instructs us otherwise.  In the meantime, we will continue to trust that God's plan is always best...even when we don't understand or know what the future holds.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has a way of coming in extraordinary ways-you know that you are being obedient by first having HIM as your love, then next your husband and children. One thing that has been helping me lately has been this-i don't know what I was reading that helped me reach this-i think it was "Faith Pointes",but--if God met our GREATEST need in sending JESUS will He not graciously meet any lesser need?? And if we have it not -may we remember to have asked for it (we have not for we ask not..),but if we don't receive it, then it isn't really a need..
    I LOVE Your blog-so creative..I wish we lived closer now so that we could be better friends. Glad Jay's home. i know how it is when Ben is abroad!

    ReplyDelete