Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 This Mother's Day was wonderful because my family spoiled me once again.  Jay is always so good at gifts and thoughtful to make the day extra special for me.  The kids were so excited to give me their cards and the things they had made at school.

Karis made me the next two handprints at school...so cute!




I told Lucy I wanted her to write her name for me for Mother's Day.  She did pretty good!  

Brayden made me a little book, a homemade card and some sugar scrub!



 Jay gave me fresh flowers and a Spa Day package from Goulds.  I love to get pampered and he knew just what I needed.  I can't wait to go get my massage, manicure and pedicure!  I told him the only thing I wanted was to not have to cook or do dishes the entire day.  He went above and beyond...




I am so honored, proud and humbled to be a mom to these three.  They continually amaze me and the Lord is so faithful to allow me grace while parenting.  I don't always get it right and often fail them, but thankful I don't have to do it alone or in my own strength!


Since Lucy turned 4, she had the opportunity to move up to the 4/5 year old class at church and was very excited.  She did so good just walking on in there!  Sniff sniff!
 
After church, we went and ate Mexican our new family favorite!  The best part was I DIDN'T COOK! :)

 Karis missed her Poetry Picnic at school recently and we had been telling her that we would have our own picnic so she could read us her poetry.  She loved reading them to all of us and we enjoyed seeing how much she has learned and her creative side.


These four are my world!




I also got this text from my mom and it made my day.  LOVE YOU MOM!

Jay grilled out an amazing dinner to finish off the day....filets, sweet potatoes and asparagus.  But the best part...I DIDN'T COOK!  I had already eaten some steak before I remembered to take a pic!
 
Thanks to my sweet husband and kiddos for making the day extra special for me.  Being a mommy is truly a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment