Friday, May 10, 2013

Lucy's 4th birthday...a walk down memory lane

 Oh dear Lucy as I look back over pictures I get choked up at how fast you have grown and for some reason, you being my baby makes it that much harder to see you grow into such a big girl.

On Mother's Day 2009 I had no idea I would get the best Mother's Day present ever by having you enter our lives.  I had NO idea how big you would be though!  You were 12 days early and we did not know your sex until you entered this world.  We were doubly shocked...1)that you were a girl (we just knew you were a boy!) and 2)that you weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz!  Our hearts tripled in size when we saw your sweet face and held you for the first time!

Our first family pic of FIVE...


At 2 weeks old you had rolls we never knew you could have and weighed 9 lbs. 13 oz.

Newborn pics...






This was you at your 1st birthday party!

2nd birthday...


3rd birthday....



 And this year....wow how you have changed!!!!  I think it may be the hair growing out and you seem taller and thinner but you are just beautiful inside and out!




You have such charisma and spunk and keep us laughing constantly!













Lucy Lu I love you to the moon and back.  No matter how old you get, you will always be my baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 9lbs? That's awesome. Happy Birthday to your big girl! Love the four year pics.

    ReplyDelete