Friday, May 17, 2013

Friend Friday

I have tons of pics of our friends just waiting on my computer that I haven't posted so hopefully I can get these on here so you can see these sweet faces!

Colt was back for a day last week and we sure enjoyed cuddling with him.  These two just kept looking at each other like "Where did you come from?!"




Everett is all about the "babas" and wanted to lay right in between them until one of them grabbed a handful of his hair and wouldn't let go ha!

Everett and Lucy have a special relationship.  He loves his "sucy".

Love this grin...

Sweet Averie...

Best buds...






I would love to know what Luke is thinking here haha....

Hey Ryker!



Paintin' projects!







We came across these old pics the other day and have gotten quite the laugh over them.  This is me and Jennifer when we were pregnant with Jake and Lucy.  Little did we know they would be best buds over the years!

Here are some pics when they were just a few weeks old.  Either Jake's head was really small or Lucy's was ginormous ha!

Jake was not happy on their first date!



I love my little friends and all the memories we have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment