Friday, January 25, 2013

What I am cooking this week...

I am cooking (or have already cooked) some of our family's favorites this week and thought I would share in case you are looking for some new ones.  I have all of these on my blog previously and have them pinned on Pinterest too. 

I have tried several of these and this one is my fav!  Seriously soooo good!


We love this soup in the Japanese restaurants and I have cooked this once before and it wasn't great but I am giving it another go.  If it's not any better this time around, I may have to look for another recipe.

I have made many chili recipes but this one is my favorite....the ultimate comfort food!

I made these for the first time this week and they are DELICIOUS!  The combination of flavors was soooo good.  Definitely a rotation keeper!

I will making this tonight for the 2nd time.  I loved them last time I cooked them but it was a while back.  Looking forward to them!

2 comments:

  1. Tried to post a comment on my phone and I guess it didn't post.
    Hope that y'all are all on the mend. Looks like it's been rough.
    I'm gonna try that broccoli cheese soup. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken and pineapple quesadillas are a family fav around our house! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete