Saturday, January 5, 2013

Randoms

 I have random posts all the time and half of them I end up deleting because they are so out there.  But I decided, random or not, I'm posting it.  


Thursday was the kids first day back to school for the 2nd semester.  They weren't exactly excited after having such a nice, long break but they managed fine.  Besides, it's only a 2 day week!

Lucy loved her bitty and me clothes my mom got off of Zulilly....

I thought of several friends that would benefit from reading this...

 I love my new Chronological Bible study and have enjoyed reading it afresh and anew in Genesis again.  No matter how many times I read it, I still learn something new or see things differently than I have in the past.  I am so thankful for that!  Here are some of my favorites for this week...






Read the explanation and comment below this pic...so good!


 One day this week Lucy chose one beautiful outfit...she's got style I tell ya ha!

She also said some pretty funny things this week...


Friday was a hard day for me and Jay cooked dinner so I wouldn't have to.  He told the kids if they ate their entire plate he would buy them a pack of gum.  Karis was determined not to lose the bet (she is SOOO me!).  She did it and daddy owes her some gum!

Karis left me a sweet note in our room...love her big heart!  She asked me if she could write me a note and this is what I saw...

I learned how to make your own app with the click of a few buttons.  There is a commentary that I love and couldn't find an app so I made my own using Safari. You can learn how to do it here.

I found out this week my blog was featured on The Time Warp Wife here. Pretty cool!

Random I told ya!  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment