Saturday, January 12, 2013

Instagram randoms...

Randoms from the week....


Lucy loves to play doctor with her friends...

Over the past month or so, I have watched Parenthood over Netflix because so many people have said they loved the show.  I finally caught up with live tv this week and watched it with the rest of the world for the first time on Tuesday night.  This show is SOOOO good.  Anybody got any other suggestions on a new show on Netflix to watch?!?!

Lucy loves her "long hairs" (hair extensions) and wants to wear them all day every day.  She also loves to play dress up in Karis' clothes.  Here, you get both...

 Brayden and Lucy love them some bell peppers...they eat them like apples!

Friday it was gorgeous outside...70 and sunny.  We enjoyed it while it lasted!

This morning I enjoyed getting to sleep in a little.  I was just laying in bed when I hear little footsteps by my bed.  I open my eyes and Lucy is standing quietly at my bedside staring at me, then taps me on the shoulder.  She whispers this...melt my heart.

Sunset Thursday night...

Sweet daddy...helping Karis shop on a shopping app on her iPad.

Karis has an app on her iPad where you make your own sundaes.  This was Brayden's...not a surprise.  He is such a BOY!  Mine would have included lots of chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. although i haven't watched it, i've heard rave reviews about "downton abbey."

    jason and i love "the closer" but it is probably not children appropriate because each episode features an investigation team solving a murder.

    because i work in an office setting, i really appreciate "the office."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete