Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lots of love to go around!

 I have weeks worth of pics of our friends that I have gotten behind on posting so today I am determined to catch up!  These friends sure do love each other and I love them even more!





A couple of weeks ago we welcome a new little friend, Ryker, to the bunch!  Look at that sweet grin...such a lovable little fella!




Why do we need toys when we can play with the furniture, baskets and curtains?!





















"Eyes..."

"Nose..."


Ryker's a cool dude...

Jake, don't you smile....

 Haha works every time!

Sweet Luke...




The three amigos...



Luke, Everett, Jake, Hazel and Lucy



Oh and our bunch is growing because Everett's gonna be a BIG BROTHER!!!! Yah!

Thankful I get to work from home and love on these sweet babies while I spent quality time with my baby before she goes to Kindergarten in just a year and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment