Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Cousin B!

 Today we celebrated Cousin "Lil' B's" 1st brithday!  We just love him to death and of course wouldn't have missed his celebration of a special year.  He had a Hungry Caterpillar party and it was adorable!  My sis-in-law Tiffany did an amazing job with the decorations.
*Can't show his face hence some blurred photos.  I had to get creative here...




 The kids table was so cute they got to make their own hungry little caterpillars.












He LOVED the cake and tried to eat every morsel!



And then rubbed it in his hair!


He opened his gifts but was intrigued by this laptop...




My brothers Allen and Matt (missed you Jonathan!)...

 Lolli and Lulu
So happy to celebrate with Cousin B!  Love you buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute party idea! The good thing about going to church with most of your family--I've been able to see his precious face. =) I saw your mom holding him this morning as I dropped Micah off in the nursery. What a cutie!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete