Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK day fun

Since we were off Monday for Martin Luther King Holiday, Lolli called and set us up a hotel for the night so the kids could go swimming and for a change in scenery.  It was a great idea and we were all for it.  We do this occasionally and it is always worth the money and then some more.  The kids have so much fun!


Sa-ssyyyyy!

We had some friends come over too as well as my nephew "Little B."  Here we just call him Moses ha!

I have known sweet little Ainsley in the blog world (my mom keeps her during the week) because I read her momma's blog but so glad I got to meet Ainsley and Ali...both sweeter in person than I imagined (if that's possible!).

Uncle Matt giving Brayden a pool swirly....




Enjoying the hot tub...

The pool was huge and we pretty much had the whole thing to ourselves both Sunday and Monday!

This is Norah, my friend Jennifer's daughter who also came to swim with us.  I used to work with Jennifer when she was still single and it has been neat to see her get engaged, get married and then have Norah.  This little was scared of NOTHING!

Lolli took them by the vending machines to get a snack before bed and they didn't go to sleep until 11:30!!!  I knew we would regret that part!


 The next morning we went to breakfast at the hotel and it was quite the treat!  It was a very nice buffet style breakfast with some of it cooked to order and each table had its own directv.  Yep the kids LOVED that part.  They got to watch Spongebob while they ate!

Coffee with Lolli...

After a while we convinced them to watch history, the second and final inauguration of Obama. 


Then we went swimming again and this time I got my phone (with a Lifeproof case on it of course) in the water and snapped some pictures of the kids underwater.  SO fun!



What a fun 2 days...thanks Lolli!  Looking forward to the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment