Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weekly iphone dump

My iphone is getting alot more action lately than my real camera.  Part of that being that I have recently joined Instagram and love their editing apps and I have to admit my phone is much easier to carry around that my big camera.  So therefore I end up having a bunch of random pics to download weekly. Sorry for the randomness!

Amy took these next two when Lucy was there playing on Sunday....


Jay used to play the guitar alot and doesn't really get to practice very often so it ends up collecting dust. But he pulled it out this past weekend and I snuck in his office and took a video and a picture of him playing. He is good and I love to hear him play!

These are some of my favorite scriptures I read this week from Psalm 94-96....
 He is indeed ALWAYS good despite our circumstances!

Lucy painting one day this week...

I love that my girl is such a girly girl and prissy and sassy too!


Karis had her first cheerleading practice on Tuesday and LOVED it.  She couldn't quit doing her cheers when she got home.

Yesterday I was making dinner and had some helpers making peach cobbler for dessert.  They sure were cute!

Oakley looking precious as always during small group last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment