Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Enjoying the sunshine...

Meet our newest friend...Hazel's cousin Addy!  She is 11 months and her mom is working just part time so she will be hanging with us 1-2 days a week.  This is Addy and her mom (who is Hazel's dad's sister) on Addy's first day last week!  Addy is so sweet and we are thankful to have her join our crew!

Today we were getting cabin fever so we went out for a while after lunch for a walk and playtime.  Of course all I have to do is say outside and they all go NUTS!  Looking forward to it being cool again!






Trying to ride doubles ha!

Somebody was ready for naptime...

Hazel helping her cousin out pushing her around...



Sweet feet :)

She is limber too!

Ok, can I please go to sleep?!?!

I wish I was a little bit taller...

Who says 3 can't fit into a double stroller?!

My sweet girl...she looked way too cute in Brayden's baseball helmet!  :)



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment