Friday, September 14, 2012

I dusted off my camera....

Lucy seems to have grown up overnight since Brayden started Kindergarten.  It is crazy how fast it happened.  She is doing, saying, acting in ways she hasn't before and although I don't want her to grow up too fast, I am enjoying this stage.  For the last week I have been meaning to capture her just as she is before she starts driving.

So I dusted off my camera and took some friends outside with me (and took a few of them too).  Hazel wasn't here today so I will have to take some special ones of her next week!

Lucy, 3 years and 4 months old going on 16























We saw a lot of these and hoping this means that Fall is just around the corner!!!











Daddy worked in the yard on his day off...






And of course I have to include some outtakes.  Because NO photoshoot happens without some, especially when photographing children!

Yikes...she looks miserable!

Somebody has to teach this little girl how to behave like a lady ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment