Friday, September 21, 2012

Random iphone pics

Karis made this at school the other day (this was her rough draft so I kept it) and I thought it was so sweet!

Brayden has been into making things lately....like all the time it is kinda driving me crazy.  Paper, staples, glue and markers I find everywhere however I thought this was one funny.  He made a book and says this was us on the front.  Not sure if I look like a pickle but good job B!

Lucy picks out her clothes most days.  She likes dressing herself and since we are at home during the day, I let her most of the time within reason of course.  But thankfully it was cold one day last week and I had to tell her to change because it was too cold!  Yah!
Trampoline static hair...

Karis wrote this in her journal at school.  When we went for curriculum night, I read this and it made me a proud mom!


Brayden last week started reading books from school.  He fretted about it but FLEW through it...no biggie.  Bring on the harder books!  But he was oh, so proud!

Because Lucy sees Karis and Brayden reading every day, she has started "reading" herself.  She gets on the "reading stool" and makes stuff up like she is reading.  It is precious.

However, the other day I happened to be recording it so I could show you how sweet and priceless it is and this is what I recorded (2nd video)....hahaha!  She had me laughing so hard I couldn't contain myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment