Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick update

It has been an interesting few days around here.  Business as normal and NO voice.  I am not sick but had a "tickle" in my throat starting Monday night and by Wednesday...voice...gone.  Today was a little better but I still sound awful.  It has been challenging trying to keep up with 7 kids when they can't hear you!  Yesterday Eli was here too and he was staring at me while I was talking and said, "Why are you talking like that?  I can't hear you!!!"  Haha

I took this today while the kids were watching Alice in Wonderland on Netflix.  They were MES-MER-IZED!

Hazel's new trick this week...shaking her head no (while she grins) ha!

Everett's new trick...chasing me everywhere, getting into everything and saying "mmmm!" when he wants something or me to pick him up.  This cute dude is ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE!

The big boys have been hit or miss and I just realized as I started to do this post that I don't even have a pic of Brayden over the past few days!

Tonight after dinner and baths, Karis and Lucy were hanging out in dad's recliner and were cuddling so sweetly.  I just had to take a pic!

Hoping to have my voice back tomorrow, looking forward to the fun weekend ahead, and craving chocolate! We are on day 4 of P90X videos and diet...Ab ripper X kills me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment