Tuesday, January 17, 2012

P90X again

Well third time's a charm they say.  I hope they are right.

This is the third time I have started (and hopefully finish) P90X.  I have done it twice before but it has been over a year.  And recently, I haven't really done much exercise since the half marathon due to Christmas, vacation, etc. and it is time to get on it again.  Jay wanted to do P90X and since I don't like to run in the cold weather, I decided I would join him.  We decided to up the vitamins this time which includes protein drink, benefiber, creatine (for Jay), fish and flaxseed oil, one-a-day vitamin and B, C and D.  Woozers.



Karis on the 100th day of school!

Me and my sweet pea before school...

This morning I was cutting Brayden and Lucy's hair and Trey wanted a hair cut too.  With his mom's permission of course, I started chopping away. 

Before

After


Tonight when we were doing our workouts, Karis decided she wanted to join us.  She went and got her and Lucy ready and they came down like this haha!  ONLY in the house is this aloud!

Who knew exercising could be fun for the whole family (until they get tired of it of course!).

Tonight was Plyometrics and it was H-A-R-D!  I am sore all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment