Friday, January 13, 2012

Nason Family Christmas

Yep that's right, Christmas.  

My dad's side of the family always has a hard time getting together for Christmas because things are so busy during the month of December so for the second year in a row, we had our Christmas celebration during the second week in January.   It works out well because everyone's schedules are calmer which means most can come and it is a nice little surprise for the kids when they get to open more "Christmas" gifts.

Lolli and Brayden

My dad's sister Carol and Uncle Kenny


My cousin Danny and his little girl Sarah Jane and Aunt Mary too (my dad's other sister)

Uncle Matt and Lulu

Brayden opening gifts

Karis opening gifts




My dad and Aunt Mary working together...how many siblings does it take to put together a tent haha?!

Karis and SJ


Haha!

All the kids got tents...we were in tent city!!!

Precious face :)

"Cuz" Amy and Danny and their little one SJ and one more on the way due in May :)

We had so much fun and it was truly a joy to see some of the family we don't get to see that often.  We missed the ones who couldn't come and those we have lost over the last few years including my dad's mom Mimi and Aunt Pat.  We are blessed. :)

OH and the best part about the night...Lolli offered to keep my kids until Monday...and I said YES!  Yippee for sleeping in, a clean house and time with my hubs! Much needed and thanks to Lolli and Pop...you're the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment