Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our weekend

Wow this has been a GREAT weekend thanks to Lolli!  She has had the kids all weekend and I have gotten to relax...much needed!

Friday night we had our Nason Family Christmas and then we came home...alone.  I got to sleep in Saturday morning until 7:30 (haha I know) and I slept in so late (for me) that I woke up with a headache.  But I quickly took some meds and I was good to go.  We spent most of the day in our pj's, I spent some time in the Word, browsed the internet uninterrupted (facebook, pinterest, blogs I read) and then I even got caught up on my blogging.  I dreamed big as I looked over pinterest just as you do I am sure.  I got lots of ideas, hopefully some of them I'll eventually get to ha!

I have been wanting to go to Blue Fin Sushi Lounge downtown for a while now (we LOVE sushi!) so our friends Marybeth and Brandon came along.  They also love sushi and had told us how great this place was.  


Then we went back to their house for coffee and Dominoes.  Jay beat me by 5 points ugh!  But it was fun!

Although I didn't watch the Miss America pageant (but I did DVR it but haven't finished it yet), I was rooting for Erin Hatley, Miss Tennessee.  I don't know her personally but know her mom and she used to go to the school I worked at and we graduated from the same high school (not at the same time obviously). I am sad she didn't win but congrats to top 10!

Sunday we went to church and then grabbed some lunch at Qdoba and shopped around a bit.  I had to swap the bracelet Jay got  me for Christmas and sadly they didn't have them anymore so I exchanged it for some new perfume, Light Blue and some hoop earrings.  And I scored these shoes at Marshalls for $7!!!  On the way home I grabbed a coffee frappuccino from Starbucks (thanks "Cuz" Amy!). 

We were back in pj's within minutes of being home, I made some chocolate chip cookies and some coffee, took a nap, watched Message in the Bottle while Jay watched football, and enjoyed some me time.

It has been a great weekend!  But I do miss my kiddos...looking forward to seeing them tomorrow!

1 comment: