Friday, November 18, 2011

Tree Decorating

I know it is before Thanksgiving, but everyone that knows me knows I love Christmas time and I love my tree.  I have hardly changed it since we married (other than adding kid ornaments) because I love it so much.  The tree is small but was given to us the year we married by a friend that was upsizing theirs and I love it.  But when we do buy another one at some point, I will definitely buy one that is pre-lit and one that folds up rather than having to individually place the branches!

Our new stockings I ordered this year from ZaneyJanes....

Before ornaments...

The kids LOVED getting to look at all the ornaments before we put them on the tree.  There were lots of  "oooohs" and "aaaahs".




Brayden's favorite every year....spiderman!















Dad putting the last touch on the tree...the bow on top.


Karis' touch to the decorations....




All up and finished...enjoying every moment with the lights lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment