Friday, November 18, 2011

Friend Friday

I am wrapping up our week late....I have had very little time for blogging towards the end of the week and so on this rainy Monday I am trying to play catch up on the 'ole blog (and back dating them).

Here are some pics of our friends I have taken throughout the past week.  One morning both of the babies came in and were sound asleep in their cute little hats.  I couldn't resist....





Lucy loves her some phones!

There are so many leaves outside it is like a playground.  When it warmed up, we all went outside to enjoy them!






















Friday afternoon when the babies were napping, I decided to go ahead and get the Christmas decorations out.  I went ahead and put up the tree and strung the lights and we waited until Karis got home to put the ornaments on.  That is one of our traditions that we all do it together as a family.  Trey was my big helper this year.  He helped me organize the branches and put them on the tree.


Karis working on an "art" project when she got home from school.  She does these very often just because she enjoys it.

AND....she lost another tooth (her 6th) on Friday at school.  She said she just decided to pull it at lunch and it came right out.  (Why she did it at lunch is beside me...gross!)  



Karis made this at school on Friday....

Several more blogs coming...decorating the tree and our first family camping adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment