Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Girls vs. Boys

Tonight I took the girls out on the town and Jay and Brayden did their own thing.  Actually Jay had bought tickets for he and Brayden to go to the big basketball game in town tonight....Lebron James, Rudy Gay, Kevin Durrant, Tyrico Evans, Penny Hardaway, Jarret Jack, Kyle Lowry, Ronnie Brewer, Josh Selby and others were playing tonight.  Jay told me those names...I have only heard of a few of them and they all sound the same to me ha!  



The girls and I went shopping for Karis to spend the last of her birthday money.  She has been wanting one of these big "teenager" pillows and was THRILLED to get one tonight.  Get this....she is SOOOO her momma....but with her last bit of money, we looked at fingernail polish, purses, shoes, jewelry and she ended up buying a teal 2 inch binder and filled it with notebook paper so she could draw.  OH MY GOODNESS she is so me!  We both love us some art supplies (or I did at her age!).  :)


Fun night with my girls!  Now they are in bed and I am about to watch something on tv for the first time in almost a week...the Biggest Loser.  LOVE that show!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda! Thanks for visiting my blog and catching the error on the chili. That's what happens when you blog late at night while watching TV! :) I've fixed it now. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete