Sunday, November 20, 2011

One LONG Sunday, but a good one.

Sunday morning started off bright and early for our family because we got rained out when we were camping and were headed home by 5 a.m.  I had boat loads of laundry to do (the downside of camping) so since the kids weren't going back to bed, I decided to start on the laundry.  With washing all the sleeping bags, pillows, blankets and clothes, I ended up doing ELEVEN loads of laundry by the end of the day!!!  

After church we had Thanksgiving lunch with our church family. Of course the food was fabulous, but I am so thankful for my church family.  Some of my closest friends go to church with us and when you share your fears, struggles, excitements, and passions with people, it makes you close fast.  SOOO thankful for Riverbend!

We came home and all slept for THREE hours.  We were super tired from our long night of camping and we all needed a nap something serious ha!

Here are some pics I took Sunday of the kids before we went to church....




So thankful to have a beautiful, happy, and healthy family the Lord blessed me with!  I have so much to be thankful for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment