Monday, November 7, 2011

Enjoying the sunshine with friends!

Wow the weather the past two days has been amazing and we knew it was short lived (it will drop almost 20 degrees by tomorrow) so we have spent most of our time the last few days outside as much as we can.  Wow we just worked on our yard (leaves) Saturday and you already can't tell.  The leaves are everywhere and most of the trees look as if they haven't lost a single one.  I am reminded every year at this time we live on alot of land...with alot of trees....whew.

Anywho...I have taken lots of pics the past few days (I know you are terribly surprised!) especially since we have been outside alot.  

Oh...Saturday as we were going through their baby drawers, Lucy found her newborn Bible and has not put it down since.  She keeps opening it and saying, "It says....Jesus died on the cross for Wucy!"  The other night I went upstairs to check on them before I went to bed and she had it tucked in both hands up by her chest....melts my heart.

It is Red Ribbon Week at Karis' school and Monday was "wear red" day.













This morning Hazel kept giving Karis kisses over and over again...so cute!

That outfit is almost as adorable as his eyes!  :)

Karis was out of school today because of the voting so I was thrilled she got to spend the day with us.  She was pretty pumped too!  I had them wear their matching shirts so I could get their pics taken when we went outside.













Ever since Hazel's teeth have come in, I haven't been able to get a good pic of them until today.  Look at those 2 bottom teeth shining!!!



Sock for lunch?!?!





Don't let those beautiful eyes, hair bow and pink shirt fool ya.  Watch out....Lucy's got a gun!

Fun days!

No comments:

Post a Comment