Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pretty close to a perfect Sunday....

....other than I didn't get a nap but it was worth it anyway!

Sunday morning started off great (partly because we all got an extra hour of sleep!) and Karis made us breakfast all by herself.  She opened up the biscuits, put them on a pan and in the oven, (we got them out for her), and then she buttered each of them, put them on plates on the table and then came and got us and told us it was time to eat!!!  I couldn't believe it!  AND it was her idea!!!  So proud of my big girl!
And she had gotten dressed all by herself (without me telling her to) and had brushed her teeth and hair too!

I love me some Lemonds' munchkins!


The trees around here are BEAUTIFUL right now.  I know they only are pretty for a few weeks so I wanted to take advantage of them while they are pretty.   I LOVE Fall for this reason among many others.  After church, we drove around town and took a few pics of the trees and the kids.  Jay preached this morning at another church so we had some time to kill anyway until we met up with him for our afternoon.




































After pics, we met daddy at KFC for lunch and I have never seen Brayden put down some chicken like that...down to the bone I tell ya haha!  He does not take after his momma (I do NOT eat chicken near a bone ugh!)!  Then we went to purchase stuff for the Christmas shoe boxes.  The kids have been so excited about doing this!  We let them each do their own box for a kid their age and they did wonderfully.  Karis especially loved organizing all the boxes when we got home.



Then when Lucy and Brayden were napping, Karis and I went on a nature walk/leaf hunt.  Separate post of that here.

Karis and Brayden had Splash tonight and Jay was preaching so Lucy and I got out some to run some errands.  I had a gift card to Starbucks (thanks to hubby) and so I went and got a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Lulu and I went browsing around Target.  I don't hardly ever get to do that so it was really fun.  She is a great shopping buddy!

I ordered some coordinating long sleeved tshirts for the kiddos a few weeks back and they came in and I loved them!  The kids were pumped and wanted to wear them to bed although I wouldn't let them.  I got them from Fly Duds and I would recommend them to anyone!

Great Sunday!  Thankful for my sweet family!



1 comment:

  1. Great Pics of the kiddos! What great fall colors too!

    We did our shoeboxes this weekend....fun times!

    ReplyDelete