Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thrift store great finds

If you know my mom, you know that she is the QUEEN of yard sales and thrift stores.  She is a pro and anyone that knows her would agree with me.  If it wasn't for her hobby, skills etc., my kids would not be clothed!  Anyway the kids love to go with her because they can pick out any toy for a quarter (or 2)!  What kid wouldn't love that???  Karis always says, "Lolli, let's go to "our" favorite store (Goodwill)".  We went to one the other day and Brayden found one of his favorite toys recently...a bow.  He walks around saying, "It is like my daddys!  I am going to kill a deer and eat it!"  He knows that he can't just kill one...daddy has trained him that if he kills any animal, he has to eat it!  We eat alot of deer at our house (didn't buy ground beef for a whole year).  I can't wait until he is old enough to really go hunting with daddy.

Karis enjoyed getting to try on all the hats and "sparkly" shoes and walk around in them. It was hilarious!
Much "cheap" fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment