Wednesday, January 28, 2009

24 weeks

Well I am almost 24 weeks and QUICKLY growing...and so is my appetite some days.  I go to the doctor early next week and am worried what my doctor will say about my weight gain.  I have probably gained 10 lbs. this month!!!  But I did that one month in both of my other pregnancies too.  Let's just hope it doesn't continue for the next couple of months!

I am feeling great overall.  Each pregnancy has its quirks and each one has been different.  I am feeling the baby move ALL THE TIME and it seems to be very active especially right before bed.  The kids have been very sweet with this baby and Brayden continually asks me when it is coming out.  Few more months bud.  Karis loves on my belly daily and is quick to tell me, "Mom your belly is getting BIG!"  She even said the other day, "Mom with your belly like that you look like a box!"  Don't know where that one came from but not so much a compliment.  "Thanks sweetie!" :)

Probably no more than 15 weeks...maybe even less until we meet sweet baby #3!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    You look great! You are right about every pregnancy being different. It is good that Brayden and Karis are looking forward to being older siblings.

    I just found your blog the other day and it is really nice. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete