Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Withdrawals

Before I left the house today, Jay's last words to me were, "I love you, be careful, and take lots of pictures." Of course I responded, "You know I will!" Lolli and I took the kids to the zoo and the unexpected happened...I left my camera battery at home on the charger (but had the camera with me) so I couldn't take pictures all day!!!! When I talked to Jay on the phone, I told him that I left it at home and he said, "I bet you are going through withdrawals and your fingers are convulsing!" I was sad I couldn't pictorally document the day but we still had a wonderful time! It was a great day for the zoo...the weather was amazing! I don't think I even broke a sweat! The zoo is always a hit and full of adventure! Having a zoo pass is sooooooo worth it...$79 for a whole year or you can go only once and pay $13 a person. For my crew (just the kids and I) that would $40 a visit. I think we got our money's worth a LONG time ago! They ought to hire me to be on their commercial! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment