Thursday, June 12, 2008

My dream

My morning has consisted of cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I am still spring cleaning and cleaning out closets, scrubbing floors, cleaning windows, fans and blinds and much much else. But as I sit for a just a few minutes as I have just laid the kids down for their afternoon naps, I am remembering what I have tried to suppress all day....my dream last night. At about 4 a.m. I had a dream that was oh so real! I woke up to a wet pillow as I cried many real tears in my dream and many as I woke up and came to the realization that it was only a dream. In my dream I was given 2 hours to sit down with my best friend Amber ( who passed away in a car wreck almost 5 months ago) knowing that the Lord would take her again at the end of those 2 hours. We spent the 2 short hours reminiscing, laughing (alot), telling each other what we meant to one another, crying (alot) and just chatting. I can remember her talking to me, the blond curls around her face, her expression as she laughed and so much more. It was so real and as I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep and continue it and tried so hard to do so but instead laid in bed and cried until 5:30 this morning when I feel back asleep. The Lord knew I needed that and everytime I think about my dream I tear up. I probably won't retell this because I am so emotional about it but wanted a record of it before I forget it...If I only had just 2 more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment