Friday, June 6, 2008

Spring cleaning

Today has consisted of lots of cleaning. I am doing my spring cleaning that I do this time every year (as a teacher it is the only time that I can devote days to it). I have cleaned Karis' room, Brayden's room, our room, and both bathrooms from top to bottom (baseboards, fans, windows, all drawers, closets,etc). There have been piles of stuff everywhere and it always looks worse before it ever gets better! There are garbage bags full of give away, trash and whatever else. Every year when I begin to do this, I get an adrenaline rush and i don't want to stop until it is all finished. Tomorrow I will go at it again (for part of the day anyway) to try and finish the living room, dining room and kitchen. I can't wait until it is all finished and I can sit and enjoy a clean house!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    It is going to feel awesome when you are finished. I feel like I am a better person to my husband and my daughter when my house is spotless. It alleviates so much stress to clean! Only someone like me could truly understand that statement. Oh, and happy anniversary. I remember coming home to seminary housing from my honeymoon and Graham stepped out the door to tell Jay congratulations. He was headed to the church in his tux!

    ReplyDelete