Saturday, June 8, 2013

Karis' first trip to Florida with her best friend!


Karis just got back from a 9 day trip with her best friend Mari-Morgan and it is a week I know she will NEVER forget!  She and MM have been buddies since Karis was 3 and these two LOVE each other.  I thought I would include some pics of these two BFF's growing up!














I dropped her off at MM's house the night before their trip and they were SOOOO excited!  Can you tell?!

Karis left us a note that we found when she left...so sweet!


Paige sent me pics throughout the week and I was so thankful to have them because I missed my girl so much!





























So thankful for Mari-Morgan and her devotion to Karis.  Best friends are such a gift and thankful Karis found that in MM years ago!   Hoping these two will always be buds even if miles separate them!

1 comment: