Saturday, June 15, 2013

End of Vacation 2013

 So thankful for the time and means to get away with my family to go to Destin!  Now that we are home and bags unpacked, I have finally gotten all the pictures downloaded and in one place.  This post may be a little random because it has the remainder of the pics (camera and iphone) so hang in there!




My sis-in-law Jenna pregnant due in October.  Can't wait to meet my little nephew (name is still in the works).





Uncle Jon-Jon building sandcastles with my girls...



Working hard and concentrating!














Isaac...

Pool fun...this was the last day and after being at the beach for 16 days, Karis was tired of it.  Actually asked to go in and watch a movie and get out of the sun.  I am sure she was tired of it but I think I would like trying to be at the beach for 16 days a try!


 Bass Pro Shop with Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiff...



Playtime with Pop...


My brother's little family...



My brother Jonathan celebrated a birthday while we were at the beach.  Happy Birthday Jonathan!




One night we went out to the Lighthouse restaurant and then to play Putt-Putt golf (Lucy's request).











The whole gang that went on vacation...we were only missing Uncle Allen!

You can't go to the beach and not make a stop in to Krispy Kreme!






Lucy got brave and finally decided to go out in the ocean and swim by herself. The big waves kinda scared her at first but ended up loving it.





 Our date night....

We enjoyed a little underwater fun on the last day...


The last night we decided to go to a local Greek restaurant.  It was really good!



The local mall...beautiful!



We left Saturday morning at 4 a.m. hoping the kids would sleep some of the trip.  They did and we were home by 1 which was nice.  Loved seeing the sunrise even if it wasn't on the beach.

Lastly, we came home with 3 new additions to our family...hermit crabs.  Yep we did it and hoping these things don't linger for too long (oops did I say that out loud?!).

It was a great vacation and made memories that will last a lifetime!

1 comment: