Sunday, June 23, 2013

Important trip

Wow what a summer it has been!  This summer for various reasons has FLOWN by faster than previous years and I feel like we have gotten nothing accomplished and it is already almost the end of June.  Where has the time gone?!

Regardless, thank you is in order for hanging in there during the craziness of the blog transition and confusion.  I know I haven't updated this blog much but honestly there IS reason for the switch to being private and in time I will be able to share more but for now, I have just been waiting.  And there will come a day in a few weeks when I will be able to fill you in and will need your support and encouragement!

In the mean time, continue following our "day to day" on my public blog www.foryourname.blogspot.com

I will ask that you pray for Jay and I.  We will be leaving on a very important trip to Central Asia this coming Friday.  We will be visiting some friends and will spend 10 days learning all about their work, the culture and what the Lord is doing there.  Pray for quality time with them, that we would be an encouragement to them, that we would get questions answered, safety for our children who will remain with family here, and overall ease in transition when going to another country.

Thank you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment