Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We have a van!!!

Well I am officially one of THOSE moms...we have a new (to us) Honda minivan! Growing up and even after we had one child, I swore I would NEVER have a minivan. But arriving in my 30's and now having three children, "normal" cars just don't get it anymore. We had a Honda CRV which we loved, however it doesn't particularly fit our family. We sold it a few months ago and have been a one car family since. We are THRILLED to finally have a van and at this point, now that I am 30, am not "cool" anymore anyway, so I might as well go with convenience. And convenient a van is! I am so excited about all the extra room and look forward to traveling in it! Thank you Lord for your provision for our family!

Yep, as my brother would say, I have turned into my mother. And pretty proud of it. :)

2 comments:

  1. You're still one of the coolest chics I know, even if you own a minivan.

    We just got rid of ours after driving a minivan for 10 years. I does feel kind of nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Renae! WOW it will be a long time before we get rid of it...at LEAST 10 years, maybe 15!

    ReplyDelete