Monday, October 26, 2009

My Southern Belle Redneck

It was an art fest this morning at our house...and ALL of it was pulled out. Even the glitter...ugh! But the kids always love to get it all out and "make" something. I love to see their creativity and they stay occupied for hours at a time. Besides, I was cleaning out the pantry and they certainly didn't want any part of that!

Brayden and his play-doh creations...notice the blob. He mixed ALL the colors.

Karis spent about an hour painting faces on plates for different people. "Don't worry mom. I'll make you one tomorrow!"



Karis had all her stuff organized into these cups. Gosh...I wish she wasn't so much like her daddy! Haha (Just kidding she is totally me!)

Glitter...a mom's nightmare :)

So I pulled out the beans and we hid stuff in them and they had to find them. Hide and go seek...

Brayden found a googly eye...

You can totally tell he is concentrating. He even has the tongue in his cheek....

Now for the explanation of this post title...Karis got this shirt from her BFF MM because she had grown out of it...so cute. Yep she is a Southern Belle and is TOTALLY a girly girl...princess dresses, makeup, heels and all most of the time.......

Except for when she is eating sunflower seeds and is SPITTING IN HER SPIT CUP! Gross!!! But hey she was lovin' them and I was laughing at how she can be so prissy yet so "Mississipian" at the same time! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment