Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mom, can we PLEASE....

Karis BFF Mari-Morgan spent the night and they watched movies, made homemade sugar cookies, played outside, played in the bathtub in their swimsuits, and much more but they wanted to do something they have never done before. You know you are in trouble when your child comes to you with this statement..."Mom I know you are not going to let us do this, but...
Can we PLEASE give my Barbie dolls a haircut???" My clean-freak, obsessive self screamed inside, "ARE YOU CRAZY?" However I decided it was her Barbie and why not? So they each chose ONE Barbie doll and you should have seen the look on their faces! They couldn't believe that they really got to do it! I will say it was no professional hair cut..they looked like they had gotten their hair stuck in a disposal or something haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment